7/7/08

Very Vermonty


We spent a great long weekend in Vermont with Aunt Theresa, Zio, Joe, Rachel, John, Nonna, Maria and Mike. Rose and the boys are still there, actually. I drove home last night to enjoy a week at work. At least they can read this while they're there and laugh at me.

At any rate, the weather was perfect. I mean 75-80 and sunny by day, 65 at night perfect. We ate, drank, had water gun fights, ate, played poker, roasted marshmallows, ate, and took Vincent on his first hike. And this wasn't no kiddie trail. It was serious and awesome.

Some photos from the weekend:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,

What's the deal with that hat? Was there also a dork convention in Vermont while you were there? I would imagine the answer is yes, I would also imagine you picked up that hat there. Good work....

Benny

Jim said...

WHOA! It's actually a requirement when you become a father that you also purchase a fishing hat. It seems like you're behind on this.

You really could use one to cover that dome of yours.

"Dork convention" - funniest thing I've heard today.

Anonymous said...

You guys are a dork convention.

Jim said...

Kate,

You.

-Jim