- Vincent: "After his shower Daddy will go and shave his beard."
- Peter, through his publicist: "This is getting absurd. First I'm teething and now this. Do you see what it's doing to my cheeks? Does anyone have any moisturizer?"
- Mom: "You definitely look older." (In the nicest possible way, though.)
- Mother-in-law: "So still with the beard, huh?" (Also in a nice way...I think.)
- Rose: "It hurts to kiss you."
That pretty much wraps it up. To see the only known photograph of my achievement, see below. I'm pictured with frequent Chachi Milk Comments contributer and owner/proprieter of http://www.robbloom.com/, Rob Bloom. He's shown feigning drunk after one Amstel Light on his 30th birthday. Or was he really drunk? The world may never know.
This family photo serves three purposes: 1. It's a cool family photo. 2. We wore Phillies clothing in Red Sox country. 3. It serves as the LOOK !PETER WAS THERE TOO! photo. When you can't walk around and touch animals, tractors or foliage, you just don't get in that many Vermont photos.
And lastly, what better way to cap off a chilly 57 degree August night in the mountains than by roasting marshmallows in your firepit. By the way - when we get our next house or ...even in this one, I'm getting a firepit. I mean c'mon. It's a firepit.
And that was Vermont. We can't wait to go back. We're probably gonna fly, though.