9/23/07

Know When to Fold 'Em.

A couple of weeks back, I mentioned that I was growing a beard. Well those days are officially over. I guess it lasted about three weeks. Recorded responses that may or may not have led to it's demise:
  • Vincent: "After his shower Daddy will go and shave his beard."

  • Peter, through his publicist: "This is getting absurd. First I'm teething and now this. Do you see what it's doing to my cheeks? Does anyone have any moisturizer?"

  • Mom: "You definitely look older." (In the nicest possible way, though.)

  • Mother-in-law: "So still with the beard, huh?" (Also in a nice way...I think.)

  • Rose: "It hurts to kiss you."


That pretty much wraps it up. To see the only known photograph of my achievement, see below. I'm pictured with frequent Chachi Milk Comments contributer and owner/proprieter of http://www.robbloom.com/, Rob Bloom. He's shown feigning drunk after one Amstel Light on his 30th birthday. Or was he really drunk? The world may never know.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, thats some beard! love reading this blog, old friend.

Anonymous said...

On behalf of everyone at robbloom.com, our hearts go out to your beard.

Jim's Beard:
"We hardly knew ya, old friend."