8/11/07

DA BEACH

The editors of Chachi Milk are proud to bring you Post 1 in our series, Vacation Photo Essays. This week's episode - Ocean City.













Something about the waves and din of the beach kept Peter asleep about 60% of the time. Can you blame him?












Occasionally he would wake up with an expression we could only interpret as, "ARE WE STILL HERE? IT'S HOT!"











But then after his beach boob, he'd exude an air of, "Ok, I'm good. This is cool. I'm in my tent. Now if only...I could get...Daddy's....fingers....into my mouth....D'OH! SAND!"





Vincent on the other hand spent his time rebelling against the authority that had been keeping him down for 2 3/4 years. First he got not one, but TWO tattoos.













After which he fed some seagulls potato chips (not very healthy for them), then proceeded to taunt them by running away once all the chips had been consumed.









Shorthly thereafter, while playing his first game of mini-golf, he stopped after 8 holes as if to say, "If you guys keep being spoilsports and don't let me push all of your fancy, colored golf balls into the cups, I'm quitting." We caved. Our combined score after 8 holes - 562.






It was all forgiven a bit later with a sweet dance lesson from Auntie Kate.
I hope that gives you all a feel for our time in OCNJ. Not pictured: "Daddy's Roof Rack Failure," "Sand Eating = Not So Bad," "Shooting the Neighbor's Car With the Foot Hose," and "Aunt Maria & Uncle Joe are 4 Blocks Away - Let's Run There!"
Stay tuned for our next Post - Vermont!

No comments: