8/6/07

Whirlwind Vacation Tour


As I had mentioned, we spent last week in Ocean City with my parents and sisters along with many aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, and house elves (Sorry - still reading Harry Potter). Good times were had by all. Vincent is still a little small for rides but he did go in the water - all the way! And he played mini golf! 8 holes! And Peter slept and smiled! After a short day's rest, we hopped back in the car for a family drive to Vermont where some of Rose's family just bought a house.

We left at about 7:15pm, stayed over (all in one very comfortable king bed)at the Fairfield Inn in Malta, NY and arrived at about 1 pm the next day. Vermont was very cool for us having never been there and a nice break from the oppressive humidity of the Philadelphia area.

I had to work this week so I drove home solo-style last night (7 hrs., 20 min. - God save podcasts) for my bachelor week as Rose and the boys stayed behind. My next post could very well be gibberish since I'll spend most of my time drinking ripple, eating wings and watching stag flicks. (Translation: beer, peanut butter and Harry Potter). And since there's no cell service where my family is, maybe we can use this blog as our main source of communication. I BET YOU ALL WOULD LOVE THAT.

At any rate - it's been a cool couple of weeks. If you're worried about me being alone for 4 days, drop on by! Vincent - if you're reading this, don't forget to drink your milk (with heavy cream in it). Peter - if you're reading this, keep on smiling, pal.

Photo note: The camera is in VT, so you'll have to wait for beach/mountain photos. For now, you get Vincent's shot of Daddy. He calls it "Brown Shirt."

1 comment:

Kevin Regan said...

You know there were another group of people called "The Brown Shirts," just what the hell are you teaching that kids?