6/9/07

Our first pet!


Meet Lizard. Isn't he cute? He's a 100% synthetic Hatchin' Egg Lizard purchased by George at the local book store across the street. He started life as an egg that we kept in water for approximately 20 hours until - surprise - he became a life-sized, spongy plaything! He's currently peeking at me from his Tupperware aquarium. Not only does Vincent love him but he's maybe the best current conversation piece in the house (other than Peter of course).

The name? That's Vincent's doing.

Dad - "What should we name your new lizard, Vincent?"

Vincent - "............Just Lizard."
I sure hope we don't have to flush him someday.


1 comment:

Kevin Regan said...

Vincent - "............Just Lizard."
I sure hope we don't have to flush him someday.
************************

I can't believe you'd consider flushing your own kid just because Lizard was all he came up with...unless you meant I sure hope we don't have to flush the lizard someday...in which case I'd feel like an ass. I guess I should stop typing...you know, just in case.