7/14/09

Playing with Fire

Please pardon my disappearance. Our trip to Vermont (photos later) coupled with some work craziness has made me nearly catatonic during the hours I'd typically be blogging. With that out of the way, let's talk dental care.

Vincent has had a cavity between his two front teeth (remember all that chocolate milk we had to give him when he was "underweight?") for over a year now. His dentist is reluctant to fill it considering he'll be losing the tooth pretty soon and that procedure can't be fun for a kid as young as Vincent. Instead, he prescribed a steady diet of brushing and flossing and so far, it hasn't gotten any worse.

Recently though, Rose seems to think it has gotten bigger. Which scares me. So tonight we flossed the crap out of it. It doesn't seem to hurt him, so I guess we'll just have to see.

No more Fun Dip before bed, I guess.

No comments: