7/17/09

More Fun with Teeth

I made the mistake last night of telling Vincent about his aforementioned cavity. Yeah - we didn't feel the need to tell him previously because we knew he might be freaked by it.

He was more just concerned about it. "When will it go away?" "When will it fall out?" "Will the dentist have to fill it?" "Will I need a pinchy shot?"

I went the brushing and flossing route in my responses, and I think we'll be fine. He'll be 5 in October. Isn't that when these early ones are supposed to come out? C'mon Tooth Fairy, do your thing!

And if it wasn't for these kids shows talking about how bad cavities are - portraying them as evil, mustachioed demons attacking your body, it wouldn't feel as grave.

Or maybe we should've eased up on the chocolate milk. That too.

No comments: