5/22/09

Mobile Chachi

Last Fall, I was provided with an iPhone for work. Let me preface this by saying how productive it makes me when I'm not in the office (in case anyone from work is reading this). A residual benefit has been that it takes pretty darn good photos. As if I didn't take enough already.

So the following is a quick display of some of my favorite mobile Chachi moments over the past 6 months or so. If you're my Facebook friend, you've probably seen many of these already. If not, enjoy. Especially baseball Jesus.
New Target.
Lunch break at the Please Touch Museum. Contemplative.

Making wishes on dandelions, Mom-Mom & Grampa's backyard.

Showing off a chocolate chip granola bar in front of an antique steam train, Strasburg Railroad.

Monkeying around with Uncle George, Yang Ming, Ardmore.

Cousin Criney's home sweet home.

Marchwood trikin'.

Pete's first haircut. Both faces are great.

Chasing after each other on the path at "Chief & Nan's Park."
Baseball Jesus. At Vincent's new school visit. Still totally cracks me up.

With Chief at their fishing spot.
Peanut Butter Cup with chopsticks. Nothing weird about that.

Showin' off the guns at Target (why is Target in here twice?).

Jungle gym - also at Chief & Nan's park.

No comments: