5/5/09

Pete's Tweets

Nearly everyday when I get home, Pete comes running top speed to the front door to quickly give me a top of mind alert. Usually it's something he's doing at that very moment or something monumental that happened that day. In fact, it would be a perfect fit for Twitter as they're typically less than 140 characters.

Mental picture - he usually has his one index finger in the air when he briefs me. And half the time he's partially naked. More often than not, he runs away immediately after his statement. It's one of the best parts of my day. A few examples:

"I don't like kettle corn. Just cheese popcorn."

"Broke a glass today."

"At the train station?"

"Didn't go to McDonald's."

"Nan cleaned the basement."

"Vincent got in the elevator. He was crying."

"Max and Ruby."

"Sippy beer?"

No comments: