1/28/08

Welcome John!

Just a quick welcome note for our beautiful new cousin, John! We were able to take a jaunt up to Longeyeland this past weekend to visit our favorite 3 day old. So many little'uns in the family lately...2007/08 will officially be known around Chachiland as TIME OF THE NEW HUMANS.
Peter looked longingly at little Johnny's hair. His publicist later released the following statement:
"It's true that I don't have as much hair as my new little cousin. It's also true that none of us have as much hair as my new cousin Caroline nor will we ever. But I've got a few things up on all of these newbies - the ability to scream crazy sounds, kind of pick up cheerios with my whole fist, prop myself up onto ottomans, and swipe Daddy across the nose and make it look unintentional. So there."
Welcome to Chachi Milk, kid. You've hit the big time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

-The Blooms (through our publicist)