1/31/08

Chachi Milk Poll


WHEN WILL JIM TAKE DOWN HIS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS?


A. Never. They really add that certain something to the front of the house.
B. Next Christmas, but only to throw them away so he can buy new ones (they're on their last legs).
C. Over the summer, when the Phils are atop the NL East by 20 games.
D. This weekend.


I know, I know. It's ridiculous. I'm usually not the type to leave them out this long. I can picture the mailman walking by everyday thinking, "There's one on every block..."

Now it's time for my excuse: We've had a really busy month. Christenings, road trips, some freelance writing I picked up, Rose working a couple of Saturdays... I just flat out haven't had the time.

So please don't hold this out of character dip into ghetto habits against me. I'm just trying to keep the Christmas spirit with me all through the year. Now if I had told you we still had our tree up...that would've been ridiculous.


I took that down yesterday.




Kidding.

2 comments:

JDizzle said...

Oh, you're THAT guy. Soon you'll stop cutting your grass and have dogs living under your porch.

Jim said...

That's why the lights are out there - to give the dogs a little something to look at.