10/10/07

Jaws


It's all coming back again. Our little 5 month old is starting to teethe. He's even got the accompanying fever today. Other than that, he's been pretty upbeat about it..... Rosalie just chimed in with a "Hm. Easy for you to say." She also reminded me of his day of rage at Mom-Mom's yesterday.


He seemed upbeat to me.


Since the editors of Chachi Milk are so fond of lists, I figured I'd provide you with a list of things Peter has tried to put into his mouth over the past week.


1.) His feet

2.) My nose

3.) Numerous spoons (He kind of grabs hold of it while eating and locks on.)

4.) A beer bottle (Not mine. I swear. It was Vincent's.)

5.) At least eight different blankets (He LOVES chewing on blankets.)

6.) Fingers, knuckes and the like

7.) Other peoples fingers, knuckles and the like

8.) Straps and buckles (on toys, his car seat)

9.) An ice cream soda glass (Mommy got it a little too close.)

10.) His clothes (You get that onesie too close for a split second and CHOMP.)

11.) The chain I wear around my neck

12.) Mommy's hair

13.) Plush toys

14.) Vincent's nose

15.) Any and all cheeks (On people's faces, Kevin).


I could go on. I know, I know - we have teethers. They get equal teeth time. The list above comprises the objects he goes for if said teething ring is unavailable. The best part is that he dives at everything with both hands extended, mouth agape. There's no mixed intentions here. He wants to grab that object, pull it toward his mouth and bite down. You gotta love a kid that knows what he wants.


P.S. - Through his publicist, Peter would to add that, "Yes, we are keeping the Made in China stuff in mind. No lead paint has been consumed in the making of this blog."

2 comments:

Kevin Regan said...

Thanks for the specifics on the cheeks...

Anonymous said...

Chins! You forogt to list chins!