10/29/07

Daaaaahhh Fall.

Chachi Milk enjoyed pre-Halloween autumn and all it had to offer this weekend. First off, we carved a Mickey Mouse pumpkin for our front porch. Rose and Vincent did the brunt of the work and I have to admit, I was impressed. Usually these things, when not done by trained professionals, look less than spectacular. (Ed. Note: the shine on the pumpkin is from the cooking spray Rose read helps keep it preserved while outside for weeks at a time. Rose = Mrs. Wizard.)




To celebrate Halloween in more adult fashion, the two Chachi parents dressed as two other fantastic parents - Britney and K-Fed! Vincent saw us decked out for a minute or two before we left for "Uncle Kevin & Aunt Julie's Mommy & Daddy party" and was predictably nonplussed. I think he was just glad we weren't clowns. (Ed. Note 2 - I believe this was the first time in my life that I purchased and wore a wife-beater. Quite comfortable but revealing.) The cool thing was - both of us got to wear sweatpants as part of our costumes. Comfort and style!


And lastly, Peter spent his waking hours trying to summon all objects near and far to his mouth. I just tried to post a great video of this but for some reason it's not working. I'll leave you with 2 great Peter photos from this past weekend. In a few days: Chachiween! Can you guess what the boys' costumes will be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making it out, it was great seeing you guys. Hope Peter settled down once provided with his food of choice.

-Julie

JDizzle said...

Nice, "Y'alls" all around.