5/3/07

Sleeping?

Are we sleeping?

You know what? Yes! We actually are!

Peter has basically been on schedule since Day 1 (Which was last Wednesday, by the way. Isn't it nice to actually have a day to refer to when using that term?). He's been sleeping solid from 10:30 pm until about 8 a.m. with 1-2 wakeups to eat somewhere in there.

Vincent is still making the transition to his big boy bed and doing pretty well. Two nights ago he slept in there by himself for the entire night (other than from 4-7:30 a.m. when I joined him, which is the trend). Last night though, he had some trouble and chose to go back to his crib.

I can't blame him for being freaked out. If one night someone told me I had to go sleep someplace new (porch swing? above the garage?) and that I would be a big boy if I did it, I'd disagree a little, too. All part of the big boy transition, I guess.

Current audio: Coincidentally enough, a Denis Leary bit called "My Kids" just came up on shuffle.
Recent eats: Kate's chocolate peanut butter chip cookies. Right?

No comments: