8/19/09

The OC

It's taken us a couple of weeks to go through our photos from Ocean City. Well, we've done it and here they are. I'll save commentary for my captions below.

Pete and I had an early morning one day on the beach. Early enough that I didn't think I needed to change him out of his PJs. I was wrong.

Speaking of mornings, here they are feeding some intense seagulls.
I have a tattoo. Whatevs.
Love this one. Grampa and Uncle Joe trying to get the kite to work with Vincent looking on intently.
I'm Caroline. I like Cheese Doodles. This is how I eat them.

Look closely and you'll see yours truly playing backseat police helicopter driver.

The seagull feeding morning. On watch.

Love this one. Blankie & Paci making an appearance with Mommy.

Blurry buddies.
I have a thing for taking pictures of shoes. Why?
The Karate Kid.
Vincent wore this through the entire first two days. On the beach and everything. Super Why.

With Auntie Kate. And Super Why.

No comments: