6/10/09

The "Graduate"

Our big man "graduated" from his first preschool this past week. I use quotation marks around the word graduated because he's not officially graduating. He's just moving on to another school. A lot of his friends, who are a year older, are graduating, so we figured it was a good time to transition him to his new school, where he'll be for his third year of preschool, kindergarten and eventually elementary school.

So they were nice enough to let him walk with his friends. And man did he eat it up. He executed each of the songs perfectly - paying full attention to the teachers and not once being distracted by his parents, Nan, Mom-Mom, Grampa or his kid brother.

All in all, it kind of made my heart hurt a bunch. In a good way.

"Congratulations" big boy.

1 comment:

Auntie Kate said...

Oh. My. God. My favorite thing is how he always wears his tie outside of his sweater vest! Oh I die!