12/21/08

A New Holiday Favorite

You've all seen our previous holiday favorite that I revisited a couple of weeks back. Well, add this to your playlist. I can guarantee that it wasn't a setup. Mom-Mom (of course) got the boys a new holiday, dancing, animatronic...thingie and I wanted to get video of the boys with it but nothing presented itself. Until this perfect moment. It's a true microcosm of the boys and how they currently interact with each other and semi-animate objects.

Happy Holidays and enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose and Jim, So enjoy the Brett Family adventures.Especially like this one. I fully expected to hear Peter say,"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, I've had it with Jingle Bells" as he wandered off into the distance. The pictures from Vermont were great. What Blessed little boys to have so much love!! Vickie Berger