12/30/07

Elfin Chachis


You've probably seen this. Many of you may have done your own when you were supposed to be working (wink). Regardless, it doesn't cease to be really funny to me. For our last Christmas related post of 2007, I bring you The Elfin Chachi Brothers. Just click the link and enjoy.
If viewing at work turn, your volume down. There's accompanying music.
Thanks to Rachel for logistical assistance.
P.S. As a "marketing professional," I'm taking a poll. Does this thing make you more aware of Office Max? Just curious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get it to load - aaaaarrrggg! must see elfin chachi brothers!!!

cb

Jim said...

I had problems with it yesterday as well. It seems to be tempermental. All I can tell you to do is try again sometime. Sorry...

Jim said...

Sorry guys. I just checked and OfficeMax has shut down the Elves. That renders this post useless, I guess.

I'll make it up to you.

Anonymous said...

I curse you, Office Max. Everyone here in Narberth tried to open the link to, sadly, no avail. Goodbye, Office Max. Hello, Staples.

rb