4/4/09

Major League

Some good friends of mine produce, write, direct, strategize, magnetize, massage, digest and breathe an online TV series called The League. Why am I telling you this? Yeah, I know it's got nothing to do with photos of my kids. Here's why:

1.) It's really funny and really well done.
2.) It's popular. Thousands and thousands of views popular.
3.) It's credentialized. As in "Business Week's Best of the Web, 2008" in the humor category.
4.) Season 2 just started last night with a live premiere that I couldn't attend making me feel terrible.
5.) My friends make it.

Oh, right - the plot. That's for you to figure out when you watch from the beginning, but it involves hitmen, pickles, magicians, clowns, nuns and all the usual fun TV subjects. Watch it here.

So pull up the old laptop, cozy up and enjoy. Just don't watch it at work. Or when kids are around. Or nuns.

No comments: