11/23/08

Photos of the Moment

I can't take credit for most of these. Aunt Ellen sent them after she and Brianna spent an afternoon with Rose, the boys and the leaves.What can I say? The kid is technologically adavanced. This isn't a prop, either. He spends long periods of time just listening to music on headphones. Just typing those words makes my heart flutter inside my chest.Fun game - spot the Brianna amongst the duvet and the infant carrier. If you can, you win...a bunch of leaves.
The cliche is true. Everything is a toy. Even an awesome leaf funnel.One child is freezing, the other about to be submerged in foliage. Which one is which?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jim- That's a really cool iPOD! Where did Vincent get that? I still love the blog and all the pics.

Cousin Maria

Jim said...

Yes! Cousin Maria is the official iPod gifter - forgot to mention that. Isn't it good to see him using it? I put a whole bunch of his own songs on it, too. He loves it.