11/10/07

First First Cousin

More babies in the family! On Nov. 6, my sister Maria and her husband Joe welcomed Caroline Louise into the family. She was born with the most hair I've ever seen on a newborn's head in my life. She was 7 lbs., 5 oz. and is doing fantastically well. She officially marks my first time as an uncle, Rose's first as an aunt, and the boys' first times as cousins.



Rose took my camera with her on an overnight trip so I'll post a photo or two in the coming days. Instead, I'll leave you with a good one of Maria with Peter.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Maria and Joe! Yay Caroline Louise!

P.S. I totally missed Rose's birthday. Please convey to her my belated b-day wishes :)

-Julie

Jim said...

No problem, Julie. She's probably happier to have people not notice it's her birthday.

Don't quote me on that.

Anonymous said...

Jim,

Hope you don't mind me signing your blog. I am a friend of mom mom Carol's from work and she told me about your site. The boys are adorable. I have had the pleasure of seeing Vincent a couple of times and met Peter about a month back. I love seeing new pics of them!
Susan

Jim said...

Hey Susan! Glad you enjoy it! It's nice to know we've got secret readers out there.